Slice of Rice™ - Sushi Rice Sheet (4 White or Brown Rice Sheets)
Five Fish For Sushi white or brown sushi rice sheets
Slice of Rice™ - Sushi Rice Sheet
Make delicious sushi rolls at home without the hassle of cooking rice and mixing vinegar? Fish For Sushi's white and brown sushi rice sheets are perfect for both home cooks and chefs to quickly make sushi rolls.
All you need to do is:
1. Defrost sushi rice sheet
2. Place on sushi rice sheet
3. Add fillings and roll
Slice of Rice™ sushi rice sheets are made with carefully measured seasoned organic rice vinegar and mixed with perfectly cooked rice, resulting in a consistent taste and texture every time! Sheet size is approx. 4″ x 7”—perfect for any rolling mat.
How to Prepare
- Pull from freezer and run warm water over vacuum-packed rice sheet for about 2 minutes.
- Slice of Rice has two sides, a rough side and a smooth side. After you cut 3 sides of vacuum pack always place the rough side facing your nori.
- WHITE Slice of Rice™ works well whether you place the nori on the inside (uramaki roll, inside out roll) or the outside (maki roll).
- BROWN Slice of Rice™ is much more delicate; we recommend placing nori first on your mat and Slice of Rice™ on top of nori for a maki Roll.
Have fun and roll on!